Carriers & Claims
Companies We Represent
To Report A Claim, Call The Company Directly Using The Toll Free Phone Number Below.
Some information you may need when calling in an automobile claim:
- The accident date, time, and location.
- The other drivers/pedestrians names, phone number, and insurance information.
- Information about other vehicles involved-year, make, model, color, license plate and the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- The names and phone numbers of any potential witnesses and all passengers in the vehicles.
- Any complaints of injury.
- The investigating police department.
- The facts and circumstances of the accident.
Our friendly knowledgeable office staff can answer your questions and take your application over the phone.
Call to get started now!
VISIT AN OFFICE
Contact us Online, or by Phone, to determine if an office visit is needed. It may not be, saving you a trip.
CARRIERS & CLAIMS
Explore the Carriers we represent, access the information to report a claim or contact your carrier directly.
You will find our network of top-rated insurance companies enables us to deliver a variety of options to address virtually all of your insurance needs.
For over 4 decades we’ve made it our singular mission to put the needs of our clients first.